Tuesday, January 3, 2017

#34 TOP REMIX MUSLIMS VERSION

BISMILLAH AND PEACE BE UPON YOU.
In my opinion, below are my top remix songs from Muslims versions:


(1) RAEF. I must to put him first because he is the pioneer to remix pop songs into Muslims version in the world. There are a lot of remix he has done for. But, I have three of them from my best pleasure.

I'M YOURS (JASON MRAZ COVER) FROM RAEF:

WITH YOU (CHRIS BROWN COVER) FROM RAEF:

IT'S JUMAAH (REBECCA BLACK COVER). I choose this because it looks cute.



(2) OMAR ESA. I know there has an official video, but I choose this just because hopefully to be more impact upon our soul due to the power of the lyrics:

HELLO (ADELE COVER):


(3) KHALED SIDDIQUE. Definitely, this is better than Justin Bieber. There has so deep meaning to appreciate our spouse (our wife/wives or husband) everyday. I think I want to sing this nasheed to my future wife:

LOVE YOURSELF (JUSTIN BIEBER COVER) CHANGE TO MY LOVE:


(4)  Last, but not least, from KAREEM IBRAHIM AND WAHEEB NASAN. This is the best. I was crying with tears first time I hear. The lyrics are so meaningful. Let's pray that our this beautiful country may be free soon. O Allah, protect our ummah, our brothers and sisters in the world from your enemies. Let's unite no matter what's your religion and race. We always know and believe that Palestine will be free, insha Allah... :')

SEE YOU AGAIN (WIZ KHALIFA FT CHARLIE PUTH COVER) TO SEE YOU AGAIN PALESTINE:

MAY ALLAH BLESS US. HOPE YOU ALL GAIN MERCY AND HAPPINESS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FROM HIM. SEE YOU AGAIN. WASSALAM ALAIKUM.

No comments:

SALING BERKASIH-SAYANG, BERTEMU DAN BERPISAH KERANA ALLAH! JANGAN LUPA UNTUK FOLLOW BLOGGER INI YE!

ASSALAMU `ALAIKUM WAROHMATULLAHI WABAROKATUHU WAMAGHFIROTUH...

BAIK DAN BURUK DATANG DARIPADA ALLAH.

BAIK DAN BURUK DATANG DARIPADA ALLAH.

Ayat-ul-Kursî

Allâh! Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter . And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursî[] extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.
(Q.S. 2, 255)

Salam Sin Chan!

Salam Sin Chan!
Assalamu `Alaikum Sin Chan!

GIVE ME YOUR HELP!

GIVE ME YOUR HELP!
O God, I suplicate You for all kindness, good manners, forbid what are wrong and be kind to all poor people. I want Your love, love who also love You as well as Your pardon, forgiveness and mercy. If You afflict me some adversities, thus please take my soul without any of them. Amen...